We are now looking for an experienced AI Animator to play a crucial role in leading, driving and owning AI animation in our upcoming projects. You will collaborate with creative and passionate team members and have fun doing so!
As a AI Animator you will be responsible for bringing our systemic AI to life, work closely with designers, coders and other animators to find a perfect mix between visuals and gameplay.
Work task examples:
Skills We Look For:
- Prototype ideas using our content driven animation tool
- Directing actors and stuntmen in motion capture sessions
- End to end implementation of animation into the game
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Experience working as an AI/Gameplay animator on AAA titles
- Excellent understanding of the principles of animation
- Excellent skills in Maya, MotionBuilder or similar software
- Passionate about video games and animation
- Working with editing motion capture as well as keyframing
- Strong ability to deliver on time and to set realistic time estimates for own work
- Motivated & committed - Good Team player with a can-do attitude, deliver feeback and take ownership
- Knowledge of common practices and the understanding of industry trends
- If you have experience or knowledge about ANT and Frostbite, this is considered as a great plus but not a must
At DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees' with occupational pension.
Although we enjoy working hard at DICE, we respect and value our employees' personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
This opportunity is for a permanent position at DICE.
We look forward to receiving your application!