We are looking for a 3D Artist for our Reykjavik studio...
- Good knowledge of game development.
- Very good sense for translating concept to 3d model.
- Excellent high polygon modeler; very good knowledge of model's topology and skill of creating and optimizing low poly models, which leads to good balance of model quality and in game performance.
- Excellent sense of object surface.
- Very good skill and knowledge of using 2D and 3D tools such as Maya, Photoshop, Substance painter.
- Experience in VFX and/or environment art a plus.
- Team player; in- and outside the art team.
- Eager to learn new tools and processes in line with requirements.
- Organized and detail oriented. Able to focus on quality and deadlines simultaneously.
- Minimum 3 years art production experience - preferably creating art for video games.
- Experiences on shipped AAA game.
- Excellent English reading, speaking and writing.
- Commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices.
- Proactive problem solver, skilled at investigating all facets of an issue to seek resolution.